The most loved MooSend alternative for marketers
Unlimited emails, unbelievable pricing, and a community that wants to see your business thrive. Switch from MooSend to Bento today.
Schedule a time
Customers have migrated large MooSend accounts in days with our white-glove migration team.
Training for your team
With Open Office hours, an active Discord, and the ability to schedule strategy calls you'll feel supported.
Schedule a call with our team to talk about how moving to Bento can save you thousands per year.
No feature gating
You'll get access to all of Bento's powerful features, including our enterprise tooling, for one price.
First month is on us
Once your account is approved, you can start using Bento right away without paying a dime.
No silly limits
Send unlimited emails, add all your users, and stop worrying about micro-managing your billing.
Bento vs. MooSend Product Comparison
There is a difference between the two tools. Below is a quick glance at them.
Anonymous Event Tracking
Track the journey before someone signs up.
Identified Event Tracking
Track the journey after someone signs up.
Send targeted emails to many people at once.
Send a series of emails based on behaviour.
Automate the process of sending email, SMS, and live chats.
Chat with your subscribers in real-time.
Let customers reply to your broadcasts and reply to them in one place.
Drag and Drop Editor
Design beautiful emails with a drag and drop editor.
Plain Text Editor
Write emails that look personal and from you.
Batched + Paused Sending
Send email slowly over time and pause real-time sends.
Free Email Validation
Ensure you're only emailing people with valid emails.
Spam Email Validation
Easily counter spammers from list bombing your account.
RSS, JSON, and API Support (in Emails)
Load dynamic content from external sources and APIs.
Save your email designs and reuse them.
Use tags to differentiate your subscribers.
Add custom fields to your subscribers.
Segment your subscribers based on their behaviour.
Capture information about your visitors nad subscribers with dynamic forms.
Track ad performance and conversions.
Test difference customer journeys tailored to each subscriber.
Track your sales, orders, and revenue.
Bring data in and out of the platform.
Run large data changes on your subscriber data.
Join other marketers and get fresh ideas as they happen.
Open Office Hours
Join regular office hours to get your questions answered.
When comparing Bento with MooSend people typically ask the following questions before they make the switch to Bento
- I am on a grandfathered plan. Can you match it?
- Yes, we can match your plan with a competitor but it depends a tiny bit as we want to ensure we're profitable with every deal we do (i.e we don't match AppSumo deals). Just send us an invoice so we can confirm that we can do it.
- Can I bring all my data to Bento?
- It depends on how you've set things up but generally yes. During migration we can help you port all your setup over to Bento but may have to do it in a more 'Bento-way' as every platform is different.
- Can I try before I buy?
- Yes, we can try your plan for free for a month. If you don't like what you see, just 1-click close your account.
- How long does a migration take?
- 90% of migrations are done within a day. The remaining 10% depends on the complexity of your automations, mostly.
- Do you offer startup or charity plans?
- We do offer charity discounts and we offer discounts to bootstrapped startups.
- Do you charge based on emails?
- Nope! Just identified visitors (unique count of visitors with emails). We try not to micro-manage your pricing.
- Are there any hidden fees?
- Nope! You pay for identified visitors and that's it.
How does Bento compare to other competitors?
We've been building Bento for 4 years and 277 days.
And we're just getting started. Come help us build the next generation of email marketing and automation software. We'll see you inside.