To add an HTML form to your Bento account, follow these steps:
- Go to the Forms section and select HTML Forms.
- Choose the name of the event you want to associate with the form, as well as the page where you want subscribers to be redirected after they submit the form.
- Select the custom fields you want to include in the form such as first_name and last_name.
- Copy the generated HTML snippet and paste it into your website's HTML code.
- To test the form, fill it out with test data and ensure that the event you selected is associated with the test subscriber.
Once you've set up the form, you can trigger Flows and automations using an Event Trigger based on the event associated with the form.
Note that all forms are rate limited to stop spam so after a few submissions you may be blocked for 5-10 minutes. Your users won't be impacted by this as they'll only ever submit once.